UPSC EPFO 2020 Enforcement/ Accounts Officer Apply Online. (Vacancy No. 20015101411) Four hundred and twenty-one (421) vacancies for the post of Enforcement Officer/Accounts Officer, Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation, (EPFO) Ministry of Labour and Employment (SC-62, ST-33, OBC- 116, EWS- 42, UR- 168)
SPECIAL RECRUITMENT ADVERTISEMENT NO. 51/2020 UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION (UPSC) INVITES ONLINE RECRUITMENT APPLICATIONS (ORA*) FOR RECRUITMENT BY SELECTION TO THE EPFO Enforcement / Accounts Officer
This post is to provide all updates like Notification, Apply Online, Admit Card, Answer Key, Result, Previous Papers, Syllabus, etc. for UPSC EPFO 2020 Enforcement / Accounts Officer Vacancies.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Apply Online Starts||13/01/2020|
|Last Date to Apply||31/01/2020; 6:00 PM|
Offline in SBI by Cash or Net Banking
UPSC EPFO 2020 Enforcement/ Account Officer Vacancies:-
UPSC EPFO 2020 Enforcement/ Account Officer Eligibility:-
|Essential Qualification|| A Bachelor’s degree in any subject.
Note 1 Qualifications are relaxable at the discretion of the competent Authority/UPSC in the case of candidates otherwise well qualified.
Note 2 Qualifications(s) regarding experience is/are relaxable at the discretion of the Competent Authority/UPSC in the case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes if at any stage of selection the competent Authority/UPSC is of the opinion that sufficient number of candidates from these communities possessing the requisite experience are not likely to be available to fill up the vacancies reserved for them.
|Desirable Qualification|| (a) Bachelor’s degree in Law/Integrated 5 years Degree in Law/Masters in Business Administration/Post
Graduate Diploma in Management/Company Secretary/Chartered Accountants/Cost Management Accountant
(b) Two years of experience in Administration/Accounts/Legal Matters in any government or Listed – Private Organisation.
How to Apply For UPSC EPFO 2020:-
Important Instructions to fill Online Application Form
1. Online submission of application can only be made at the website www.upsconline.nic.in.
2. The filling of the online application consists of two parts.
3. In Part I registration, a candidate will have to fill basic personal information.
4. Candidate must press the “Click Here to Proceed” button after he /she finds that information supplied by him /her is in order and no correction is required. Thereafter no correction/modification shall be allowed in Part-I.
5. When the “Click Here to Proceed” button is pressed, a page with Application No. will be generated. Please note down the Application number or take a print out of the page. Application No. will be required to proceed with the Part-II of the application. The application is incomplete without payment (if applicable), uploading of scanned photograph & signature, uploading of ID proof certificate and Selection of Centre.
6. Part-II application form consists of the following Stages.
i. Payment details (except for fee exempted candidates)
ii. Uploading of Photograph and Signature
iii. (a)Selection of examination center
(b) Uploading of ID proof certificate
7. After filling Photo ID number in Part –I registration, the candidate must upload a scanned ID proof certificate in the Part –II part of Online Application form.
8. There is no need to upload any certificate except for a scanned ID proof certificate.
9. When all the modules (Payment details, Photo, and Signature, Center selection) are finalized, Click “Final submit” to complete the online application process. Candidates are advised to kindly note down the Application number and take a print out of their final submitted online application form.
10. On the successful completion of your complete application, an autogenerated email will be sent on your registered email-id. In case the email is not received by you please check/ensure that submission of Part-II
of the Application has been made by you.
11. A scanned photograph should be in JPG format. The digital size of the file must be less than 300 kb and greater than 20 kb and resolution 1000 pixel height by 1000 pixel width.
12. A scanned signature should be in JPG format. The digital size of each file must be less than 300 kb and greater than 20 kb and resolution 350-pixel height by 350 Pixel.
13. Candidates can pay the application fee online through credit card/debit card or through SBI net banking or by cash through SBI bank challan.
14. To pay the fee in cash, the candidate should take a printout of challan generated online after completion of registration. The candidate may go to the nearest SBI branch for depositing fee.
15. Those who want to pay online through the SBI portal can go directly during the submission of online forms.
16. Female, PH (More than 40% disability), SC, ST candidates are exempted from payment of the fee.
17. Candidates are advised to go through the instructions and detailed advertisement carefully before filling up the application form.
18. Candidates with less than 40% disability will not be considered for any relaxation which is applicable to PH candidates and is required to pay the fee if not exempted under the rules.
UPSC EPFO 2020 Selection Process:-
The UPSC EPFO 2020 selection process involves the following stages:
- Written Examination
- Written Test and Interview carry weightage in the ratio of 75:25
Scheme of Written Test:-
(i) The test will be of 100 Marks in two hours duration
(ii) All questions will carry equal marks.
(iii) The test will be objective type questions with multiple choice of answers.
(iv) The medium of the test will be both Hindi and English.
(v) There will be a penalty for wrong answers. Every wrong answer will carry a deduction of one-third of the marks assigned to that question. If no answer is marked for a question, there will be no penalty for that question.
Syllabus of the Written Test:-
The syllabus of the Test broadly comprises the following topics:-
i) General English- To evaluate the candidate’s understanding of English
language & workmanlike use of words.
ii) Indian Freedom Struggle.
iii) Current Events and Developmental Issues.
iv) Indian Polity & Economy.
v) General Accounting Principles.
vi) Industrial Relations & Labour Laws.
vii) General Science & knowledge of Computer applications.
viii) General Mental Ability & Quantitative Aptitude.
ix) Social Security in India.
Download Previous Year Papers of UPSC EPFO PDF Files:-
|UPSC EPFO 2017 Paper||Click Here|