SBI Clerk Prelims Admit Card Apply Online and Notification 8000 Posts of Junior Associates Advt. No. CRPD/CR/2019-20/20. Apply online starts from 3 Jan. 2020 and the last date to Apply is 26 Jan. 2020.
Applications are invited from eligible Indian Citizens for appointment as Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) in clerical cadre in State Bank of India. Candidates can apply for vacancies in one State only. Candidates can appear for the test only once under this recruitment project. The candidates applying for vacancies of a particular State should be proficient (reading, writing, speaking and understanding) in the specified opted local language of that State (mentioned in the under given vacancy table against each state/UT).
The test for knowledge of specified opted local language will be conducted as a part of the selection process. It will be conducted after qualifying the online main examination but before joining the Bank. SBI Clerk Prelims Admit Card Available Now.
Candidates who fail to qualify the language test will not be offered the appointment. Candidates who produce 10th or 12th standard mark sheet/ certificate evidencing having studied the specified opted local language will not be required to undergo the language test. There is no provision for Inter Circle Transfer / Inter-State Transfer for Junior Associates to be recruited.
Important Links SBI Clerk Prelims Admit Card
|SBI Clerk Prelims Admit Card||Click Here|
|Admit Card for PET||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Apply Online Starts||03/01/2020|
|Last Date to Apply||26/01/2020|
|PET Admit Card||04/02/2020|
|SBI Clerk Prelims Admit Card||11/02/2020|
|Prelims Exam Date||Feb./ March 2020|
|Mains Admit Card||2nd Week of April 2020|
|Mains Exam Date||19/04/2020|
|GEN/ OBC/ EWS||₹ 750/-|
SBI Clerk Eligibility
Eligibility for SBI Clerk/ Junior Associates:-
Age Limit: (As on 01.01.2020):-
- 20-28 years candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.01.1992 and no later than 01.01.2000 (both days inclusive)
Educational Qualifications (As on 01.01.2020):-
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
|Age||20-28 (As on 01/01/2020)|
How to Apply For SBI Clerk Exam
SBI Clerk Apply Online Procedure:-
Candidates can apply online and no other mode of the application will be accepted Candidates will be required to register themselves online through Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/careers OR https://www.sbi.co.in/careers – Recruitment of Junior Associates 2020. After registration candidates are required to pay the requisite application fee through online mode by using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking.
Helpdesk: In case of any problem in filling up the form, payment of fee/ intimation charges or receipt of Admission/call letter, queries may be made at telephone no. 022-22820427 (between 11:00 AM and 06:00 PM on working days) or lodge his/her query on http://cgrs.ibps.in Candidates are advised not to forget to mention ‘Recruitment of Junior Associate-2020’ in the subject of the email. SBI Clerk Prelims Admit Card.
Pre-requisites for Applying Online: Candidates should have valid email ID & mobile no. which should be kept active till the declaration of results. It will help him/ her in getting call letter/ advices etc. by email/ SMS.
GUIDELINES FOR FILLING ONLINE APPLICATION:
- Candidates should first scan their photograph and signature as detailed under guidelines for scanning the photograph and signature
- Candidates to visit Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers and open the appropriate Online Application Form, available under the ‘Current Openings’.
- Fill the application carefully. Once the application is filled in completely, candidates should submit the data. In the event of candidates not being able to fill the data in one go, they can save the data already entered. When the data is saved, a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidates should note down the registration number and password. They can re-open the saved data using registration number and password and edit the
particulars if needed. This facility will be available three times only. Once the application is filled in completely, candidates should
submit the data. No change/edit will be allowed thereafter. The registration at this stage is provisional.
- After ensuring the correctness of the particulars of the application form, candidates are required to pay fees through the payment gateway integrated with the application, following the instructions available on the screen.
- Fee can be paid by using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking by providing information as asked on the screen. Transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be borne by the candidates.
- On successful completion of the transaction, e-receipt and application form with fee details will be generated, which may be printed for record. The printout of the Application Form is NOT to be sent to SBI.
- If the online transaction is not successfully completed, please register again and make payment online.
- SBI Clerk Prelims Admit Card
GUIDELINES FOR SCANNING THE PHOTOGRAPH & SIGNATURE
- Before applying online a candidate will be required to have a scanned(digital) image of his/ her photograph and signature as per the specifications are given in Annexure-II. The online application will not be registered unless candidates upload photo and signature as specified.
Note: i. In case the face in the photograph or signature is unclear, the candidate’s application may be rejected.
ii. In case the photograph/ signature is unclear, the candidate may edit his application and re-upload his photograph/ signature
SBI Clerk Selection Process
Selection Process of SBI Clerk 2020:-
The selection process of SBI Clerk consists of 2 phases (preliminary and mains). The candidates must qualify each of them to go on to the next phase.
The important steps of the SBI Clerk Recruitment Procedure are as follows:
•Online Preliminary Examination:
Approx. 10 times the number of vacancies in each category are shortlisted by IBPS depending upon the requirements for Online Main Examination
•Online Mains Examination:
Candidates need to qualify in the main exam to be eligible for the Final Selection.
•Language Test (Qualifying): The Candidates need to undergo a Language Test before the appointment.
The Final result is declared on the basis of the merit list in IBPS Clerk Mains Exam.
SBI Clerk Prelims Exam Pattern
SBI Clerk Prelims Exam Pattern:-
The SBI Clerk preliminary examination is of one-hour duration and is conducted online. It has 3 sections with having 100 questions in total with a maximum score of 100 marks. There is negative marking in the IBPS Clerk Pre exam as 0.25 marks are deducted for every wrong answer. SBI Clerk Prelims Admit Card. No minimum qualifying marks are rescribed. The section-wise details are given below:
SBI Clerk Mains Exam Pattern
SBI Clerk Mains Exam Pattern:-
The exam pattern of SBI Clerk Mains has 4 sections there is 190 Question having a total score of 200 marks of 160 minutes duration. The candidates must attempt the sections in the same order and within the allotted time fixed by the examining body. The candidate can’t leave the existing section before the time allotted. The next section can only be attempted after the current section is completed. There is a negative marking with a deduction of 0.25 marks for every mistake. The section-wise details are given below:
|Reasoning/ Computer||50/60||45 Mins|
SBI Clerk Vacancies
There are a total of 8134 Vacancies for SBI Clerk 2020. Category-wise and state-wise vacancies of SBI Clerk is given below in the table.
|Daman & Diu||0||0||0|
|Jammu & Kashmir||23||13||50|
|Leh & Kargil Valley||