Rajasthan High Court Stenographer Grade-III 2020 Vacancies for English and Hindi are advertised for 434 Posts in the pay scale of Rs. 33800 – 106700. In this post, you can find the Rajasthan High Court Stenographer Apply Online, Previous Papers, Admit Card, Result, Answer Key, etc. Links.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|How to Apply||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Apply Online Starts||30/01/2020|
|Last Date to Apply||28/02/2020|
|Gen./ OBC/ EWS/ Other State||₹ 650/-|
Eligibility for Rajasthan High Court Stenographer
The eligibility requirements regarding age and educational qualification for Rajasthan High Court Stenographer 2020 are given below.
- Age:- 18-40 Years as on 01/01/2021
- Education:- 10+2 with DOEACC O Level / COPA / Diploma in Computer Science / RSCIT Course.
Vacancy Details for Rajasthan High Court Stenographer 2020 are Given below:-
|Post Name||Total Post= 434|
|Stenographer Grade III English||Non-TSP: 51 Post|
|TSP Area: 03 Post|
|Stenographer Grade III Hindi||Non-TSP: 329 Post|
|DLSAs Non-TSP: 36 Post|
|TSP Area: 11 Post|
Selection Process of Rajasthan High Court Stenographer
The Exam pattern for Rajasthan High Court Stenographer 2020 is given as under:-
- English/ Hindi Shorthand Test (100 Marks)
- Computer Test (50 Marks)
- Interview (Qualifying)
Shorthand Test for Rajasthan High Court Stenographer 2020:-
Competitive Examination for the posts of Stenographers shall consist of the subject given in two alternative Groups A and B, A candidate shall be required to pass the subject group of the post applied and required to pass Group C compulsorily:-
Method of Conducting Stenography Test:-
- Before dictating the final Shorthand passage to the candidates, a trial passage containing 200-250 words should be dictated at the same speed at which the final passage is intended to be dictated. The trial passage need not be transcribed and will not be taken into account while marking.
- After a lapse of two-three minutes, of the dictation of trial passage, the final passage should be dictated by the same person keeping in view the uniformity of speed which can be achieved by marking the passage after every 80-100 words as the case may, be.
- After the final passage is dictated, five minutes’ time should be allowed to the candidates for reading the dictated passage.
- The candidates should be required to transcribe the passage on the computer.
Method of Conducting Speed & Efficiency Test:-
- The language of the Speed & Efficiency Test shall be the same as the language of the Shorthand Test.
- The font for Computer Test shall be “Kruti Dev 010” for Hindi and “Calibri” for English.
- Minimum Speed should be 8000 key depressions per hour on the computer.
- Efficiency Tests may be taken on word processing software. It shall include formatting of Test, Paragraph, Page & Table using proper methods and formatting of letters.
Method of Evaluation:-
- The mistakes shall be counted as full or partial mistakes, as the case may be
- The following should be counted as full mistakes:-
( I ) Omission of words or figure.
(2) Substitution of wrong word or figure.
(4) Two partial mistakes will be equal to one full mistake.
- The following should be counted as partial mistakes:-
( I ) Error or Omission in punctuation.
(2) Wrong use of capital or small letters.
(3) Wrong indentation of the paragraph.
- The margin of 5% mistakes may be allowed. If the mistakes/omissions are more than 5% of the dictated passage, the excess number of mistakes over 5% shall be deducted from the total number of words dictated and the speed will be calculated.