Railway Group D CENTRALISED EMPLOYMENT NOTICE (CEN) No. RRC-01/2019. ONLINE applications are invited by RRBs on behalf of RRCs from eligible Candidates for various posts in Level 1 (Group D) of 7th CPC Pay Matrix in various units of Indian Railways. In this post, you can find Apply Online, Admit Card, Exam Date, Answer Key, Result, etc for Railway group D/ RRB Group D/ RRC Group D.
|Correction Notice 30/08/2019||Click Here|
|Correction Notice 16/08/2019||Click Here|
|Rejection Notice 11/08/2019||Click Here|
|Official Notification||English | Hindi|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Apply Online Starts||12/03/2019|
|Last Date to Apply||12/04/2019|
|SL. No.||Candidate Categories||Fee|
|1||For all candidates except the fee concession categories mentioned below at Sl.No.2
Out of this fee of Rs 500 an amount of Rs 400 shall be refunded in due course
duly deducting bank charges as applicable on appearing in CBT.
|2||For PwBD / Female /Transgender/ Ex-Servicemen candidates and candidates belonging to SC/ST/Minority Communities/ Economically Backward Class.
*This fee of Rs 250 shall be refunded in due course duly deducting bank charges
as applicable on appearing in CBT.
Railway Group D Eligibility
Age Limit for Railway Group D:-
- 18-33 Yrs. (As on 01/07/2019)
Educational Qualification for Railway Group D:-
- 10th Pass (Matriculation) or ITI from recognized institutions by NCVT/ SCVT or equivalent or National Apprenticeship certificate granted by NCVT.
- 10th plus NAC granted by NCVT or 10th Pass plus ITI From institutions recognized by NCVT/SCVT.
Post Types in Railway Group D
The Post Parameters of Railway Group D RRB Group D RRC Group D include 17 Types of Posts which are given below in the link. Check the type of vacancies and requirements regarding each type of Vacancies from here this Link.
Railway Group D Selection Process
The Recruitment process of RRB Group D, RRC Group D will comprise of 4 stages. It will begin with a Computer Based Test followed by Physical Efficiency Test. Those who clear each if the first two rounds will be called for document verification and medical examination.
The Railway Group D Selection Process is as follows:
- Written Exam
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Document and candidature verification
- Medical examination
Railway Group D CBT Exam Pattern
- The Group D Selection Process of the candidates will be based on the written exams. Those who do not clear the online exam are not eligible for the next process.
- Candidates can choose their own regional language in addition to English- Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Hindi, Kannada, Konkani, Malayalam, Manipuri, Marathi, Odia, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu, Urdu.
- In the written test there are 100 questions for a period of 90 minutes.
- It will comprise of four sections- General Intelligence and Reasoning, General Science, Mathematics, and General Awareness on Current Affairs.
- Minimum percentage of marks for eligibility in various categories: UR -40%, OBC-30%, SC-30%, ST30%.
- This percentage of marks for eligibility may be relaxed by 2% for PWD candidates in case of a shortage of PWD candidates against vacancies reserved for them.
Railway Group D Physical Efficiency Test
Physical Efficiency Test for Railway Group D, RRB Group D, RRC Group D:-
Candidates should be able to perform the following physical efficiency test according to the rules.
|Male Candidates||Female Candidates|
|Lift and carry 35 kg of weight for a distance of 100 meters in 2 minutes in one chance without putting the weight down.||Lift and Carry 20 kg of weight for a distance of 100 meters in 2 minutes in one chance without putting the weight down|
|Run for a distance of 1000 meters in 4 minutes and 15 seconds in one chance.||It should be able to run for a distance of 1000 meters in 5 minutes and 40 seconds in one chance.|
Document Verification and Medical Test
Document Verification and Empanelment of Candidates for railway Group D, RRB Group D, RRC Group D:-
- Candidates who clear the CBT and the PET will be called for document verification.
- If two candidates are scoring the same marks, then the selection of older person will be considered.
- Those who are selected in the DV will be provisionally selected. Their final selection is subject to medical fitness test conducted by Railways.
- The Railway Administrations shall conduct the final verification of the documents.
- In the process of DV, the respective railway boards will check the educational and community certificates and verification of character of the candidates.
- Railways have very strict medical rules for recruitment.
- Candidate should be medically fit and free from illness.
- The eyesight of the candidate is taken into consideration.
- Candidates who wear spectacles suffer from myopia or hypermetropia will not be considered. They should have normal visual acuity.
- Those who suffer from vision problems will not be considered for Railway Group D posts.
Railway Group D Syllabus
Railway Group D, RRB Group D, RRC Group D Syllabus for Exam:
The Questions will be of objective type with multiple choices and are likely to include questions pertaining to Mathematics:- Number system, BODMAS, Decimals, Fractions, LCM, HCF, Ratio and Proportion, Percentages, Mensuration, Time and Work, Time and Distance, Simple and Compound Interest, Profit and Loss, Algebra, Geometry and Trigonometry, Elementary Statistics, Square root, Age Calculations, Calendar & Clock, Pipes & Cistern etc.
General Intelligence and reasoning:- Analogies, Alphabetical and Number Series, Coding and Decoding, Mathematical operations, Relationships, Syllogism, Jumbling, Venn Diagram, Data Interpretation and Sufficiency, Conclusions and Decision making, Similarities, and Differences, Analytical Reasoning, Classification, Directions, Statement – Arguments and Assumptions, etc.
General Science:- The syllabus under this shall cover Physics, Chemistry and Life Sciences of the 10th standard level (CBSE).
General Awareness:- on current affairs in Science & Technology, Sports, Culture, Personalities, Economics, Politics and any other subject of importance.
Total Vacancies in Railway Group D CEN RRC 01/2019:- 103739
|NR (New Delhi)||5144||3644||13153|
Check Below the Previous papers Pdf in English and Hindi medium for Railway Group D, RRB Group D, RRC Group D:-
|Railway Group D Papers (English)||Click Here|
|Railway Group D Papers (Hindi Part 1)||Click Here|
|Railway Group D Papers (Hindi Part 2)||Click Here|
|Railway Group D Papers (Hindi Part 3)||Click Here|