IBPS PO IX 2019 Result postponed due to coronavirus. Interview Call Letter Download and Score Card IBPS PO IX 2019 Probationary Officers Mains Exam. IBPS PO/MT IX 2019 Probationary Officers/Management Trainees Mains Exam held on 30/11/2019.
IBPS PO IX 2019 @Result Posponed Due to COVID 19
|Result Postponed Letter||Click Here|
|Interview Call Letter||Click Here|
|Score Card||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Check Other Govt. Jobs||Click Here|
|Apply Online Starts||07/08/2019|
|Last Date to Apply||28/08/2019|
|Prelims Exam Date||12,13,19,20 Oct. 2019|
|Mains Exam Date||30 Nov. 2019|
Cut-off Score (Online Main Examination):-
Each candidate will be required to obtain a minimum score in each test of Online Main examination and also a minimum total score to be considered to be shortlisted for interview. Depending on the number of vacancies available, cut-offs will be decided and candidates will be shortlisted for interview. Prior to the completion of the interview process, scores obtained in the online Main examination will not be shared with the candidates shortlisted for the interview.
MARKS OBTAINED IN THE ONLINE MAIN EXAMINATION ONLY WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR SHORTLISTING FOR INTERVIEW AND ALSO FOR FINAL MERIT LISTING
The selection process of IBPS PO IX 2019 consists of 3 phases (preliminary, mains and interview). The candidates must qualify each of them to go on to the next phase.
The important steps of the IBPS PO/MT Recruitment Procedure are as follows:
Online Preliminary Examination:
A sufficient number of candidates in each category are shortlisted by IBPS depending upon the requirements for Online Main Examination.
Online Mains Examination:
Candidates need to qualify the Professional Knowledge Test in the main exam to be eligible for an interview.
The Participating Organizations will hold an Interview which will also be coordinated by the Nodal Bank in each State/ UT with the help of IBPS
- The ratio of marks between the CWE Main exam and interview for the final merit list will be 80:20 respectively.
- The aggregate of 100 marks is used for the final merit list for each category. Candidates with high merit rank in each category are finally selected.
Age (As on 01.08.2019):
- Minimum: 20 years Maximum: 30 years
- i.e. A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.08.1989 and no later than 01.08.1999 (both dates inclusive)
Educational Qualifications (As on 28.08.2019):
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent, a qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- The candidate must possess a valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he/she registers and indicates the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
ONLINE EXAM Pattern for IBPS PO IX 2019:-
|1||English Language||30||30||20 Mins|
|2||Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||20 Mins|
|3||Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 Mins|
Candidates have to qualify in each of the three tests by securing minimum cut-off marks to be decided by IBPS. Adequate number of candidates in each category as decided by IBPS depending upon requirements will be shortlisted for Online Main Examination.
|1||Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||60||60 Mins|
General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness
|3||English Language||35||40||40 Mins|
|4||Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||60||45 Mins|
|5||English Language (Letter Writing & Essay)||2||25||30 Mins|
|IBPS PO||Click Here|
|IBPS PO Pre||2015 | 2017 ||
|SBI PO Papers||Till 2015 | Model Papers | 2016|
There are a total of 4336 Vacancies for IBPS PO IX 2019:-