HSSC Haryana Land Patwari Advt. no. 7/2019 ( 530 Posts). HSSC has given another chance to Apply Online for HSSC Advt. No. 07/2019. The exam is awaited by Candidates. HSSC will conduct the Exam for HSSC Land Patwari Soon.
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Reopen Notice||Click Here|
|Vacancy Decrease Notice||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Reopen Apply Online Starts||17/02/2020|
|Reopen Last Date to Apply||02/03/2020|
|Apply Online Starts||14/06/2019|
|Last Date to Apply||16/09/2019|
Haryana HSSC Land Patwari Selection Process
Selection Process/Exam Pattern of HSSC Haryana Land Patwari:-
The scheme of marks in HSSC Clerk in respect of selection to the posts shall comprise of total 100 marks, as detailed below:
Socio-Economic criteria and experience
The 90 marks of written examination shall be divided into to parts comprising:-
- 75% weight for General Awareness, Reasoning, Maths, Science, Computer, English, Hindi, and concerned or relevant subject, as applicable.
- 25% weight for History, Current Affairs, Literature, Geography, Civics, Environment, Culture, etc. of Haryana.
The 10 marks for socio-economic criteria and experience shall be allocated as follows:-
- if neither the applicant nor any person from among the applicant’s family viz father, mother, spouse, brother, and Son is, was or has been a regular employee in any Department/ Board/ Corporation/ Company/ Statutory Body/ Commission/ Authority of Government of Haryana or any other State Government or Government of India. (5 marks)
- if the applicant is:- (i) a widow; or (ii) the first or the second child and his father had died before attaining the age of 42 years: or (iii) the first or the second child and his father had died before the applicant had attained the age of 15 years,”. (5 marks)
- If the applicant belongs to such a denotified tribe (Vimukt Jatis and Tapriwas Jatis) or Nomadic tribe of the State of Haryana which is neither a Scheduled Caste nor a Backward Class. (5 marks)
- Experience: One-half (=0.5) mark for each year or part thereof exceeding six months of experience, out of a maximum of sixteen years, on the same or a higher post in any Department/ Board/ Corporation/ Company/ Statutory Body/ Commission/ Authority of Government of Haryana. No marks shall be awarded for any period of fewer than six months. (A maximum of 8 marks)
Note:- No applicant shall be given more than 10 marks for socio-economic criteria and experience under any circumstances.
Haryana HSSC Land Patwari Eligibility
Essential Qualification for HSSC Haryana Land Patwari:-
- Graduate or its equivalent examination of a recognized University;
- Hindi/Sanskrit/Urdu up to Matriculation as one of the subjects or higher education.
- Age:- 17-42 years
Haryana HSSC Land Patwari Previous Papers
|HSSC 100 Previous Papers||Click Here|
Haryana HSSC Land Patwari 2019 Vacancies
Vacancy Details of HSSC Haryana Land Patwari:-