HSSC Haryana Clerk 5/2019 Exam was conducted from 21-23 September 2019 in Five Shifts. The Answer Key of HSSC Haryana Clerk Advt. No. 5/2019 is released. The commission will declare the result of HSSC Clerk Soon.
|Apply Online Starts
|Last Date to Apply
||21-23 Sep. 2019
Like Facebook Page
Join Telegram Channel
Join Whatsapp Group
Haryana HSSC Clerk Selection Process
Selection Process/Exam Pattern of Haryana HSSC Clerk:-
The scheme of marks in HSSC Clerk in respect of selection to the posts shall comprise of total 100 marks, as detailed below:
||Socio-Economic criteria and experience
The 90 marks of written examination shall be divided into to parts comprising:-
- 75% weight for General Awareness, Reasoning, Maths, Science, Computer, English, Hindi, and concerned or relevant subject, as applicable.
- 25% weight for History, Current Affairs, Literature, Geography, Civics, Environment, Culture, etc. of Haryana.
The 10 marks for socio-economic criteria and experience shall be allocated as follows:-
- if neither the applicant nor any person from among the applicant’s family viz father, mother, spouse, brother, and Son is, was or has been a regular employee in any Department/ Board/ Corporation/ Company/ Statutory Body/ Commission/ Authority of Government of Haryana or any other State Government or Government of India. (5 marks)
- if the applicant is:- (i) a widow; or (ii) the first or the second child and his father had died before attaining the age of 42 years: or (iii) the first or the second child and his father had died before the applicant had attained the age of 15 years,”. (5 marks)
- If the applicant belongs to such a denotified tribe (Vimukt Jatis and Tapriwas Jatis) or Nomadic tribe of the State of Haryana which is neither a Scheduled Caste nor a Backward Class. (5 marks)
- Experience: One-half (=0.5) mark for each year or part thereof exceeding six months of experience, out of a maximum of sixteen years, on the same or a higher post in any Department/ Board/ Corporation/ Company/ Statutory Body/ Commission/ Authority of Government of Haryana. No marks shall be awarded for any period of fewer than six months. (A maximum of 8 marks)
Note:- No applicant shall be given more than 10 marks for socio-economic criteria and experience under any circumstances.
Haryana HSSC Clerk Eligibility
Essential Qualification for HSSC Clerk:-
- 10+2/10+2 First Division/Graduation or it’s equivalent from a recognized Board/University.
- Hindi/Sanskrit up to Matric Standard or higher
Haryana HSSC Clerk 2019 Vacancies
There are a total of 4858 Vacancies for Haryana HSSC Clerk Advt. No. 5/2019. Category-wise vacancies of HSSC Clerk 2019 are given below in the table.
PwD (Person with Disability)
Deaf and hard of hearing=39,
Blindness and Low vision=34,
autism, intellectual disability, specific learning disability & mental illness and multiple disabilities=19,
Bifurcation of PwD,
Visual Handicap-Blind (B)=3, Low Vision (LV)=3,
Hearing Handicap-Fully Deaf (FD)=2,
Hard of Hearing/Partial Deaf (HH/PD)=3,
Locomotor disability including cerebral palsy, leprosy cured, dwarfism, acid attack victims and muscular dystrophy
One Leg (OL)=03,
One Arm (OA)=2,
Muscular Weakness (MW)=01,
One Arm One Leg (OAL)=1,
Acid attack victims=1
Click Here for HSSC Police Vacancy Post