Haryana HSSC Group D Advt. No. 04/2019 Recruitment Cancelled. The Vacancies of HSSC Group D were expected to be Re-advertised soon, but Haryana Govt. has made it clear now that due to Corona Virus Situation and Financial Emergency Situation Haryana Govt. will not conduct any new Recruitment during the next one year including the HSSC Group D Vacancies.
Haryana HSSC Group D @ Vacancy Cancelled
|Apply Online Starts
|Last Date to Apply
Like Facebook Page
Join Telegram Channel
Join Whatsapp Group
Haryana HSSC Group D Vacancies Cancel Notice
Haryana HSSC Group D Selection Process
Selection Process/Exam Pattern of
Haryana HSSC Group D Clerk:-
The scheme of marks in HSSC Group D in respect of selection to the posts shall comprise of total 100 marks, as detailed below:
||Socio-Economic criteria and experience
The 90 marks of written examination shall be divided into to parts comprising:-
- 75% weight for General Awareness, Reasoning, Maths, Science, Computer, English, Hindi, and concerned or relevant subject, as applicable.
- 25% weight for History, Current Affairs, Literature, Geography, Civics, Environment, Culture, etc. of Haryana.
The 10 marks for socio-economic criteria and experience shall be allocated as follows:-
- if neither the applicant nor any person from among the applicant’s family viz father, mother, spouse, brother, and Son is, was or has been a regular employee in any Department/ Board/ Corporation/ Company/ Statutory Body/ Commission/ Authority of Government of Haryana or any other State Government or Government of India. (5 marks)
- if the applicant is:- (i) a widow; or (ii) the first or the second child and his father had died before attaining the age of 42 years: or (iii) the first or the second child and his father had died before the applicant had attained the age of 15 years,”. (5 marks)
- If the applicant belongs to such a denotified tribe (Vimukt Jatis and Tapriwas Jatis) or Nomadic tribe of the State of Haryana which is neither a Scheduled Caste nor a Backward Class. (5 marks)
- Experience: One-half (=0.5) mark for each year or part thereof exceeding six months of experience, out of a maximum of sixteen years, on the same or a higher post in any Department/ Board/ Corporation/ Company/ Statutory Body/ Commission/ Authority of Government of Haryana. No marks shall be awarded for any period of fewer than six months. (A maximum of 8 marks)
Note:- No applicant shall be given more than 10 marks for socio-economic criteria and experience under any circumstances.
Haryana HSSC Group D Eligibility
Essential Qualification for HSSC Haryana Group D:-
- Matric (10th) or it’s equivalent
- Matric with Hindi or Sanskrit as one of the subject
Haryana HSSC Clerk 2019 Vacancies
Click Here for HSSC Clerk Post
Click Here for HSSC Haryana Police Post
Click Here for HSSC Canal Patwari Post
Click Here for HSSC Land Patwari Post
Click Here for HSSC Gram Sachiv Post