Haryana HSSC 2/2019 TGT Sanskrit Advt. No. 02/2019 for 778 Posts are Cancelled.
|Cancel Notice||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Apply Online Starts||22/02/2019|
|Last Date to Apply||23/04/2019|
Selection Process/Exam Pattern of Haryana HSSC 2/2019 TGT Sanskrit Posts:-
The scheme of marks in HSSC Clerk in respect of selection to the posts shall comprise of total 100 marks, as detailed below:
|2.||Socio-Economic criteria and experience||10|
The 90 marks of written examination shall be divided into to parts comprising:-
- 75% weight for General Awareness, Reasoning, Maths, Science, Computer, English, Hindi, and concerned or relevant subject, as applicable.
- 25% weight for History, Current Affairs, Literature, Geography, Civics, Environment, Culture, etc. of Haryana.
The 10 marks for socio-economic criteria and experience shall be allocated as follows:-
- if neither the applicant nor any person from among the applicant’s family viz father, mother, spouse, brother, and Son is, was or has been a regular employee in any Department/ Board/ Corporation/ Company/ Statutory Body/ Commission/ Authority of Government of Haryana or any other State Government or Government of India. (5 marks)
- if the applicant is:- (i) a widow; or (ii) the first or the second child and his father had died before attaining the age of 42 years: or (iii) the first or the second child and his father had died before the applicant had attained the age of 15 years,”. (5 marks)
- If the applicant belongs to such a denotified tribe (Vimukt Jatis and Tapriwas Jatis) or Nomadic tribe of the State of Haryana which is neither a Scheduled Caste nor a Backward Class. (5 marks)
- Experience: One-half (=0.5) mark for each year or part thereof exceeding six months of experience, out of a maximum of sixteen years, on the same or a higher post in any Department/ Board/ Corporation/ Company/ Statutory Body/ Commission/ Authority of Government of Haryana. No marks shall be awarded for any period of fewer than six months. (A maximum of 8 marks)
Note:- No applicant shall be given more than 10 marks for socio-economic criteria and experience under any circumstances.
Haryana HSSC 2/2019 TGT Sanskrit Eligibility and Vacancies (Total 778):-
Cat. No.1 615 Posts TGT Sanskrit (Rest of Haryana) (Re-Advertised):-
(GEN=286, SC=124, BCA=101, BCB=68, ESM-GEN=22, ESM-SC=3, ESM-BCA=2, ESM-BCB=2, ESP-GEN=3, ESP-SC=2, ESP-BCA=1, ESP-BCB=1) Total=615. PHC-VH=10, HH=10, OH=2, Benchmark Disability=2.
Cat. No.2 163 Posts TGT Sanskrit (Mewat Cadre) (Re-Advertised):-
(GEN=74, SC=32, BCA=26, BCB=19, ESM-GEN=7, ESM-SC=1, ESMBCA=1, ESP-GEN=1, ESP-SC=1, ESP-BCA=1) Total=163, PHC-VH=2 HH=2, OH=2.
- B.A with at least 50% marks in Sanskrit as an elective subject and 2- year Diploma in Elementary Education;
- B.A with at least 50% marks as well as in Sanskrit as an elective subject and 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed);
- B.A with at least 45% marks as well as 50% marks in Sanskrit as an elective subject and 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed), in accordance
with the NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure) Regulations issued from time to time in this regard;
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 4 year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.EI. Ed.);
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% and 4 year BA Ed.;
- B.A. with at least 50% marks as well as in Sanskrit as an elective subject and I-year B.Ed. (Special Education);
- Shastri with atleast 50% marks from a recognized university and Shiksha Shastri/Language Teachers Course (L.T.C.)/Oriental Training (O.T.) in Sanskrit conducted by the Haryana Government or an equivalent qualification recognized by Haryana Education Department;”
- In case of B.Ed., Sanskrit as a teaching subject from a Recognized university;
- Certificate of having qualified Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test (HTET)/School Teachers Eligibility Test (STET);
- Matric with Hindi/Sanskrit or 10+2/B.A./M.A. with Hindi as one of the subject.
Age : 18-42 years
Pay Scale : 44900-142400.
|HSSC 100 Previous Papers||Click Here|