Indian Posts has declared vacancies for Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Post Office Recruitment 2020 for Uttar Pradesh (UP) Circle for 3951 Posts. This is a 10th Level Govt. Job Postal Recruitment can be applied through the GDS Online System. The candidate should be pass in Maths and English Subjects at Matric Level (10th Class)
Gramin Dak Sevak UP 2020 @ GDS Online
There are Three types of Posts in this Post Office Recruitment 1. Branch Post Master (BPM), 2. Assistant Branch Post Master (ABPM), and 3. Dak Sevak.
How to Apply:-
There are Three Stages of Apply Online for Gramin Dak Sevak 2020 UP Circle Post Office Recruitment:-
- Registration:- Initially candidate has to register in the Registration module once per cycle and obtain the unique registration number.
- Fee Payment:- UR/OBC/EWS Male needs to make fee payment of Rs. 100. In Case of online payment, if no confirmation is received after the deduction of the amount from the candidate’s bank account, candidates can wait up to 72 Hours for settlement.
Offline payments can be made at any Head Post Office. List of Post Offices
- Apply Online:- Step 1. Fill Application. Step 2. Upload documents. Step 3. Submit Post preferences. Preview and take a print out. Completion of these three steps will only be treated as submission of application.
Age Limit and Qualitfication:-
- The Age requirement for the Gramin Dak Sevak Post Office Recruitment UP Circle 2020 is 18-40 Years as on 23/03/2020.
- Educational Qualification:- 10th Pass
- Apply for Gramin Dak Sevak UP Circle started from 23 March 2020
- Last Date to Apply is 15 May 2020 (Extended)
There will be No Recruitment Test for Gramin Dak Sevak, The Selection will be done on the basis of the Merit of the Marks secured in the 10th Class. No weightage will be given for higher educational qualifications.